Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Estate Planning for Your High School Graduate? Yes!

So your high school graduate is off to college or soon to be? Congratulations and best wishes to your graduate!

In addition to all the things you have thought of and stressed over, have you also remembered the estate planning documents that are a must for everyone over the age of 18? Chances are you need several additional items you may not have thought of.

Why estate planning for your graduate is important:

This article is a good discussion of the basic estate planning documents any high school graduate should have. These are:

1. Durable Power of Attorney.

2. Health Care Durable Power of Attorney.

3. Advance Directive or Living Will.

4. HIPAA Release.

Article on estate planning for your graduate.

In case reading the article is too tedious, here is a short video where I discuss estate planning for your graduate:

 Make sure your graduate has what they need to be successful and safe at school.

Let me know if you have any questions about obtaining these documents for your graduate. You can call me at 303-688-3535 or email me at: bgreenberg@kgattys.com

You can also visit our firm's website at: www.kgattys.com

Thank you for your interest.

Bernie Greenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.